At SMI we pride ourselves on customer service and, to that end, our returns policy is very simple.
First and foremost, your point of contact for all returns is your regular customer services representative and if for any reason they are unavailable, any member of the Customer Service team would be delighted to assist you.
Defective goods (branded or non-branded) must be reported to your customer service representative within three working days of receipt of delivery for either credit or replacement.
Non-branded and non-defective goods may be returned for credit within 30 days of receipt.
We cannot accept the return of any non-defective branded items.
A charge of 10% of the value of the returned goods will be made as a re-handling fee for any returns.
In addition, all returns MUST :
- First be agreed with a member of the customer service team.
- Be accompanied by the relevant returns paperwork and by your original order number.
- Be suitably repackaged to avoid damage in transit (if in doubt, please ask the Customer Service team).
- Be marked ‘For Attention Of Goods In Department’ and sent to the address provided.
- Be received in resaleable condition if non-defective – ie unworn, clean and with original packaging.
Non-delivery must be notified in writing 10 days from receipt of invoice.
SMI can collect any Goods for Return for a universal charge of £9.95 which would be deducted from the senders credit value.