Optimum eye protection in all situations: The soft component connected directly with the lens offers reliable protection against dust and water. The innovative uvex X-tended Eyeshield adapts perfectly to the wearer's face – for excellent wearer comfort and 100% protection.black.
- PC lens, grey 23 %
- certified to EN 166 (personal eye protection) and EN 172 (sunglare filters for industrial use) and AS / NZS 1337.1
- labelling: W 166 FT CE – 5-1.4 W 1 FTKN CE
- reliable UV400 protection
- Comfortable protection thanks to the "X-tended Eyeshield", a soft forehead and nose piece moulded directly onto the lens
- X-Twist side arm technology for a secure, non-slip fit
Delivery: Please note that due to supply chain challenges on certain products lines we’re having to use more than one supplier, this may cause a slight variation in the products you receive from SMI. Non-stocked items have a longer lead time, so when placing an order with multiple products the whole order will be dispatched once the non-stocked items arrive at our distribution centre.
Returns: At SMI, we pride ourselves on customer service and, to that end, our returns policy is very simple. First and foremost, your point of contact for all returns is our customer service team, please call them on 01428 658333, or email email@example.com. Defective goods (branded or non-branded) must be reported to our customer service team within three working days of receipt of invoice for either credit or replacement. Non-branded and non-defective goods may be returned for credit within 30 days of receipt. SMI can collect any Goods for Return for a universal charge of £9.95 which would be deducted from the sender’s credit value. Click here for our full Returns Policy.