This item will be sent from a separate warehouse so leadtimes may vary.
Features and Benefits:
• The number one solution to prevent pollution and drain blockages
• Ideal for building sites, wheel wash stations, construction site access points, civil engineering and motorway projects
• Avoid the time and cost of fines and unblocking drains
• Fast and effective pollution solution
• Reduces downtime on site
• Oil & Sediment version retains up to 1.5L of hydrocarbon sheen
• Supplied with tape specifically designed for use on tarmac & rough surfaces, for fixing edges to ground
• Retains up to 22kg of sediment
• Unique support straps ensure stability while in use
• Water discharged to EA-accepted levels
• Easy to empty and reuse
• Can be emptied in situ
• Instructions printed on the top
• Install in 3 minutes
• Four options to choose from
DrainProTector is part of the SpillTector® family.
Delivery: • Stocked item: dispatched within 1-2 working days. • Non-stocked item: dispatched within 4-6 working days. • Special order item: dispatched within 10-12 working days. • Drop ship item*: dispatched within 3-10 working days. • Branded item: extra 3 working days to dispatch.
*Drop ship items are being dispatched from a different warehouse and will arrive separately.
Please note that due to supply chain challenges on certain products lines we’re having to use more than one supplier, this may cause a slight variation in the products you receive from SMI. Non-stocked and special order items have a longer lead time, so when placing an order with multiple products the whole order will be dispatched once the non-stocked items arrive at our distribution centre.
Returns: At SMI, we pride ourselves on customer service and, to that end, our returns policy is very simple. First and foremost, your point of contact for all returns is our customer service team, please call them on 01428 658333, or email email@example.com. Defective goods (branded or non-branded) must be reported to our customer service team within three working days of receipt of invoice for either credit or replacement. Non-branded and non-defective goods may be returned for credit within 30 days of receipt. SMI can collect any Goods for Return for a universal charge of £9.95 which would be deducted from the sender’s credit value. Click here for our full Returns Policy.